I continue my military story with #184 which is about swim qualification in the Marine Corps. Knowing how to swim is kind of important for any Marine. Also, one can’t graduate boot without passing a basic water qualification. I am not the best swimmer and treading water for four minutes seemed like an eternity. I just had to make slow, easy movements and keep breathing. Sounds simple enough, but panic is a laughing bastard when I let it take over my mind. If you are planning on joining the Marine Corps take some swimming lessons. It is only a week out of boot camp, but like range an important part of being a Green Amphibious Monster.
Thanks to my sponsors Joyce Asack, Mark Holmes and Shaun Schubert for supporting Veterans!
Asack Real Estate
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 508-942-7146
- Website: asackrealestate.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AsackRealEstate/
Reaper Detailing and Powerwashing
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 508-298-2674
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/reapersdetailing
Red Seal Martial Arts
- Red Seal Martial Arts 155 Millennium Cir Lakeville, Massachusetts
- (774) 259-9258