This show came from a New 4 Jacksonville Article on June 8th 2020 (https://www.news4jax.com/news/georgia…).
In April 2018, Elizabeth McAlister age 80 was caught trespassing and trying to vandalize government property on Kings Bay Submarine Base. It is kind of funny, but not really. Elizabeth was one of seven defendants caught carrying hammers and baby bottles filled with their own blood. Baby bottles filled with their own blood? That right there made me ask several questions that didn’t go anywhere good.
I am all about protest, but I don’t see how this moves any kind of change forward. The truth is stranger than fiction, and never underestimate the will of an older woman. Mission in Flight
Thanks to my sponsors Joyce Asack, Mark Holmes and Shaun Schubert for supporting Veterans!
Asack Real Estate
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 508-942-7146
- Website: asackrealestate.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AsackRealEstate/
Reaper Detailing and Powerwashing
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 508-298-2674
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/reapersdetailing
Red Seal Martial Arts
- Red Seal Martial Arts 155 Millennium Cir Lakeville, Massachusetts
- (774) 259-9258